Geothermal Installation Twin Cities
If you’re looking for a great way to save money on utility bills, geothermal installation just may be the right avenue for you. Hartmann Well Drilling specializes in geothermal installation in the Twin Cities and the surrounding areas, providing heating and cooling for many of your neighbors. Ground source heat pumps are an eco-friendly way to heat and cool the home, as well as provide hot water. Geothermal heating and cooling systems harness the temperature of the earth and uses it to heat and cool, supplying an endless amount of energy to homes all over the Twin Cities.
As you might be able to tell, geothermal installation is no DIY project. It requires skilled professionals like those at Hartmann Well Drilling, to get the task done right. We have the tools and expertise needed for safe, successful geothermal installation. And, we even know how to integrate this new system with your existing one.
We are accredited and certified by the International Ground Source Heat Pump Association which has allowed us to install vertical and horizontal loops all around the Twin Cities area. That’s how you know you can trust us with your next geothermal installation project. Call us today and we can tell you all about the many benefits of having a ground source heat pump installed.
Why Choose Geothermal Installation from Hartmann Well Drilling
Hartmann Well Drilling has been in business since 1932, so residents in this area know they can trust us when it comes to all of their well drilling and geothermal installation needs.
There are many great benefits to choosing ground source heat pumps and geothermal installation, including:
- Geothermal systems deliver an incredibly high efficiency rating because they transfer heat to your home from the earth, which means they don’t burn anything to produce heat.
- Geothermal heat pumps are environmentally friendly and use about 25 to 50% less electricity than conventional heating and cooling systems.
- They are quiet and reliable. And, since there is no outdoor unit, so they are never exposed to the elements.
- Geothermal systems can last 20 years or more. A furnace may only last about 7 to 10 years.
- They help improve humidity within the home.
- New and retrofit systems can be installed and the geothermal heat pumps system takes up less space, plus they are easier to conceal. They don’t require rooftop equipment or cooling towers.
- Your geothermal installation will be low maintenance. Their total maintenance costs are usually about 1/3 that of conventional systems.
Give us a call and we can tell you about even more of the great benefits of investing in a geothermal installation. We will sit with you and take the time to answer any questions you might have and let you know if your home is a good candidate for this type of system.
Geothermal Installation and More
If you would like to learn more about geothermal installation in the Twin Cities area, call Hartmann Well Drilling at 952-758-2202 or contact us to get a Free Estimate.