Choosing the right Chaska well drilling company to complete your project is a big decision. Beginning to research which company to go with may seem overwhelming, but it can be a lot easier if you know the right questions to ask. In this blog, we’re going to review some of the basic questions you should be prepared to ask any well drilling companies you are researching.
1. How much experience does your company have? The more experienced a company is, the more likely you are to get a quality finished product. Well-established companies are sometimes more prepared to handle projects than inexperienced ones.
2. What do your previous customers have to say about your business? At some companies, they will have testimonials available or material to view about previous projects. The best people to give you an idea of how the business operates are previous clients.
3. What services do you offer? It may seem obvious, but make sure the potential company offers the service(s) you require. You can easily narrow down your options by doing some preliminary research into what service(s) each company provides.
4. Are you a member of any professional associations? Professional associations are created to give more credibility to those who are members. They are designed to let potential customers know the company can do what they say they can.
5. Do you offer free estimates? Be sure to get a free estimate before you start your project. Don’t jump cold into the work. This will give you an opportunity to really work within your budget.
How We Stack Up
1. We have been in business since 1932. You can benefit from three generations of experience.
2. On our website, we have a Customer Testimonials page for your review.
3. We offer a wide range of services including well drilling, inspection, service, sealing and more.
4. We belong to a number of professional organizations including the Minnesota Water Well Association, National Ground Water Association and the International Ground Source Heat Pump Association.
5. We offer free estimates and you can request one by Clicking Here.