Minneapolis Water Well Repair
Our water wells are depended upon daily for so many things. A key part of any home, water wells and the usual ease in which they function are taken for granted. Then, we turn on a faucet and no water comes out! Truly, “You don’t miss the water ‘till the well runs dry.” When a well ceases to function rightly, there is no need to worry. The professionals at Hartmann Well can help with water well repair in the Minneapolis area.
At Hartmann Well, we have three generations worth of experience, having built and maintained wells for countless homes and businesses throughout the Minneapolis area. We will assess and come up with the best approach to repairing any of your water well problems and can drill a new one should the need arise. Residential and commercial well drilling experts, we will repair just about any kind of well and model you have. You may count on us to repair your well right way, the first time we visit.
Minimizing the Need for Well Repair
To diminish your potential need for water well repair, follow these care and maintenance steps. These efforts may not dismiss a need for water well repair, but can lower the risks of water well related issues:
- Have your water well checked and tested every year to see that all mechanical functions within work properly. This will also make sure no contaminants such as coliform bacteria, nitrates/nitrites, and any other unwelcome guests of local concern are not afoot.
- Do not store or use things like paint, fertilizer, pesticides and motor oil anywhere near your water well. These types of liquids can seep into the ground, contaminating your water.
- Make sure the top of your well is at least one foot above the ground. Keep a secure well cover or cap firmly intact, at the right height at all times.
- Aim for a proper separation between your well, home, waste systems, and chemical storage facilities. If you are in the position of not knowing whether or not your existing water well allows for sufficient spacing between it and these elements, give us a call and we will send out a specialist to take a look.
- If your well is at least 20 years old, you need to have a licensed or certified water well driller and pump installer decommission the existing well and construct a new one.
By being proactive, you can ensure that your water supply is healthy and safe. Don’t wait ‘till there is a problem, take steps now to prevent a future problem!
Hartmann Well Drilling of Minneapolis
You need water for many of your daily activities. Since 1932, Hartmann Well Drilling has given businesses and homeowners the help they need to guarantee that they have the water they need. We understand how stressful it is to not have the water you need, when you need it. Water well repair is not a pleasant option but can solve all current problems and work as a preventative measure against larger problems down the road.