Protect your health and your family’s health. Hire Hartmann Well Drilling for our well services, including well chlorination.
There are many reasons you should have your well chlorinated:
- If you had a new well recently constructed on your property
- If your well had to be opened for repairs
- If your home or area was recently flooded
- If you recently had a new holding tank, pump or pressure tank installed
- If you recently had a new pipeline or piping installed or if you recently had plumbing work done
- If you had your well tested and the test showed a presence of coliform bacteria
- If there are odors or slime present that are caused by iron or sulfur bacteria
Trust Hartmann Well Drilling for all of your well chlorination needs. Chlorination kills harmful bacteria that could make you and your family sick. We can come to your home and perform the necessary steps to ensure your well water is safe to drink and safe to use.
Get the peace of mind you deserve knowing your well water is safe. Call us today to set up an appointment for well chlorination.
More about Hartmann Well Drilling
Since 1932, Hartmann Well Drilling has been a trusted name in well drilling and other well-related services. We are available seven days a week, and we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service.
When we come to your home for well chlorination, we will use only the best products to ensure your well water is safe to use and drink. You will find our technicians to be both professional and friendly, and they will make sure your well water is safe.
Well Chlorination: Get on Our Schedule
For more information on well chlorination, call Hartmann Well Drilling at 952-758-2202, or you can contact us for a Free Estimate.